Tea, Loose Leaf - Nettle* - Organic - 1 ea (20g)
Nettle (Urtica dioica). Nettle is a herbal stalwart of medicinal teas, so we often wonder what it can’t do. It just does so much for us.
- This gorgeous plant aids the kidneys, urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, and cardiovascular system while providing an iron lift through nutrients like calcium and magnesium.
- It’s also a generous energy-giver and ache-easer if you suffer from arthritis, gout, or rheumatism.
- For women, it’s definitely something to sip to soften PMS and keep on sipping during menstruation and menopause as its blood-invigorating properties are so helpful to our bodies.
- To top it all off, nettle also carries histamines to alleviate asthma, allergies, and hay fever. Talk about a heavy-hitter.
***This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended to represent or replace professional medical advice.***
Each bag holds the exact same amount of tea which is about 25-30 cups depending on how strong you like your brew. All of the bags weigh differently because we felt it is more important to have the same amount of brewed cups vs weight on the bag.
- All of the teas are loose leaf
- 100% Organic ingredients
- Hand-blended in small batches
- Ethically grown right here in Canada and worldwide
- Packaging is made from biodegradable material
Vendor: New Moon Tea Co.